Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ugliest Doll in the World

Scary Doll

This may be mean but c'mon is this doll not ugly? My step-sister gave it to my daughter when she was 8 weeks old. I opened it up and almost died on the spot. I've hated these dolls since the first time I saw them on their pushcarts in the mall.

I've been gathering toys that are gathering dust and this beauty came onto my radar screen so if you don't think its ugly or maybe you'd like to scare small children it can be yours... How, you ask, could you be so lucky? Click Here to find out!

I hate finding good stuff to write about the crap I'm trying to get rid of on Ebay. I mean, 'like new' really means 'sat unused behind another funner toy for awhile and proved to be a waste of money'. I usually only sell one thing at a time because of the pressure. Which really isn't actual pressure, just me hating to deal with crap like this. Why do I torture myself so? For this or maybe this. Basically it's for Christmas money. The husband always falls under the dark cloud of a possible layoff so I try to hoard a few dollars away here and there for the holidays.

1 comment:

Twist of Kate said...

That is one ugly doll and I must say just a little bit scary. Good luck getting rid of it, I'm sure out there someone needs an ugly scary doll. In fact, I would bet on it. :)