Monday, August 16, 2004

Down with the Complainer!

Blah Blah Blah. That last post was all about the bad.

I have kept my little blog here a closely guarded secret from everyone, except obviously the people who are reading it. My son caught me posting pictures and read the title (damn that school for teaching him the reading!) and promptly forgot/doesn't understand that this info travels outside of my own computer At my last book club meeting my friend spied my camera (which I've been throwing into my purse for a camera emergency) and called me out on it and I said a quick murmur about blogging.

Well, my friend wants to know if I'm still into that blogging and hey can she check mine out? Eeewwww. No, no, no. Is it so wrong not to want to share? She's not a bad friend, but I'd feel like I was being graded on each entry. And because I haven't told anyone about the blog thing I cannot tell anyone about the questioning friend. A vicious circle. You watch this whole secret thing will totally come back to haunt me one day.



2 comments:

jenny said...

The friend understood completely. But if I know her she's trying to Google me right now. I figure if she works really hard to find it, and does, then I suppose she can reap the awesome reward of reading it. Hah!

Ben said...

lol, classic :)