Friday, August 20, 2004

Is it appropriate to yell "Hah-Suckerrrrs!" at the computer as you check out your 'item's I'm selling page' on Ebay?

I have a book club meeting tonight at my house and have to spend the day cleaning - ugh. Inspired by April I tried a cosmopolitan at dinner last night with the idea that I might serve mixed drinks instead of wine (which I don't drink). Egads I am such a whimp! I belong to the "all mixed drinks must taste like juice or a slushie" school of drinking. It really was a pretty shade of pink though. I'm back to the wine and the Smirnoff Raspberry things.

Thanks for the help on the camera issue, I really must take another look at the instructions for mine. I've got to be screwing it up somehow. If not though I will be definantly checking out those Nikons.

No comments: