Tuesday, August 31, 2004

TV R.I.P.

My three year old, kind of expensive TV has officially shit the bed. The repair men ripped the insides out and shoved the empty shell back into its place in my entertainment center like some kind of electronic taxidermy.

We still have a backup upstairs in the bedroom (circa 1989) which is totally incompatible with my DVD player. *Sneer* I was in the middle watching Rushmore and planning on watching Kill Bill on Friday. Which I might add that I postponed watching because I thought by Friday I could call a truce with the husband and offer up the movie as the white flag. Do these men know about my big plans?

Husband and I are still arguing about the old car/new car. He totally won (sticking with the old car for one more year) but he did tell them to fix the old car without ever asking how much it would cost. Then proceeded to tell me that I'm not responsible with money. Ding Ding....Round Two.

No comments: