Thursday, August 19, 2004

Camera Question

I'm getting unhappier by the minute with the digital camera I bought last year. It's a Sony Cybershot. I can't get it to take a good action shot to save my life. None of my son's hockey pictures came out at all. I thought checked it out before I bought it, but no one else I knew had a digital so I didn't know who to ask. And that chomping sound you hear (or don't because it's in my imagination) is the sound that damn thing makes when it EATS up batteries!

There are alot of people out there taking pictures and I was wondering what digital cameras you use and if you like them. I'd love to get a new camera (or figure out if the problem is, in fact, with the camera and not the photographer, eh-hem, me) so any help would be appreciated - Thanks!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you posted this. My husband and I have been looking at digital camera's for awhile now. And not sure which to get. I had my eye on the Sony Cybershot... but hm guess it's not that good? I also was looking at the Kodak ones. Not sure which route to go. Good Luck and let me know how it goes with your search!