Saturday, August 28, 2004

Home

We're back. I wish I could say I was glad about it. But I'm not really. We headed to here on Wednesday and for the first time in a few weeks I truly enjoyed having my kids with me on a 24 hour a day basis.

It was eventful to say the least. Car trouble, animal encounters and a nice gash on my leg when I walked into the picnic table last night. Actually, those were just the bad events. The good events were numerous. Creating islands on the sandbar with my son, my daughter's first shower, a glass Turtle that she named Turd (short for Turdle), campfires, swinging on the swings in pajamas at seven a.m. Good stuff. I highly recommend it. Even to those of you who hate bugs or mosquitos :) . There were no mosquitos but plenty of daddy long legs. ew.


No comments: