Which might actually be true if I wasn't fritting my time away on that dastardly Facebook. Which, while I love it has some serious downfalls.
If I read one more Hooray it's Friday! or Boo Mondays! I may weep. Save that shit for Twitter.
- The dog weighs almost sixty pounds. I don't know, but that seems big. I'm sure the growing will slow down a bit now. Maybe?
- Was just told that my hours at work will be a joke once a big development project finishes up. From a local engineer: "this town is going to EXPLODE when that tower is done".
- Shit. Love my small town.
- Sixty pound dogs make excellent foot warmers.
- Loving black cherry kool-aid.
- And frozen margaritas
- Two weeks until vacation!