Monday, January 30, 2006

I stole this from Blackbird because it was easy, not one of those 'name your four favorite music memories' memes and in case you hadn't noticed there hasn't been much posting going on over here lately and this was right up my alley.

A - Accent: None. At least none that I hear.
B - Breakfast: usually cereal. usually Frosted Flakes.
C - Chore you hate: the neverending pile of laundry.
D - Dad's name: David
E - Essential everyday item: chapstick, burt's bees preferably.
F - Flavor ice cream: Green Monster Mint
G - Gold or silver?: meh. no real opinion, but i did get these cutesy poo butterfly earrings from the daughter for christmas. See letter P.
H - Hometown: Anchorage, AK.
I - Insomnia: yes. but i kind of enjoy it.
J - Job title: copy girl.
K - Kids: 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl
L - Living arrangements: smallish three bedroom/one bathroom.
M - Mom's birthplace: Saco, Maine
N - Number of significant others: um, just the one.
O - Overnight hospital stays: two, just for the babes.
P - Phobia: Butterflies, spiders and clowns.
Q - Queer?: nope.
R - Religious affiliation: none to speak of.
S - Siblings: mostly an only child, until I was 16 when my mom remarried.
T - Time you wake up: 7ish.
U - unnatural haircolors you've worn: i have no idea but it's been unnatural for quite a few years now, one shade or another.
V - vegetable you refuse to eat: beets. okay, I'm not changing this one. ew.
W - worst habit: procrastinating.
X - x-rays you've had: many, mostly of the lung variety. I used to get bronchitis and pneumonia every year when I was a kid.
Y - yummy: pizza, dark chocolate, homemade bread
Z - zodiac sign: Gemini.

No comments: