Thursday, January 26, 2006

vroom, vroom, vroom

Do you know how many things you can get done while you spend your time not posting to your blog? Do you?

Well, while some of you might be busy being busy I was busy doing what seems like nothing. I've read some, made some invitations and made the beds. Sadly the list stops there and it's been four days. I'm sure I've done more than three things but for the life of me I can't remember.

I blame you all. You and your funny stories and stuff. Quit posting, would ya?

The girlie had a follow up eye appointment. Her vision was starting to get sucky in her left eye so we've been patching the right one for two hours a day. We're down to an hour a day for six more weeks and then six weeks of nothing before the next recheck. I'm not entirely sure if it's making a difference...her depth perception is still screwy and she tilts her head sometimes to get a better view. The doctor told me that after the patching is all said and done she'll reevaluate her and see where she stands.

And in fashion news...the girlie has just discovered the poncho my mom gave her for christmas a few years ago. It's still too big and quite frankly, I hate ponchos, so there's that too. I cringe when I look at her. Not a good thing.

My flat panel monitor has a funky thing going on...the middle four inches of the screen make everything darker and kind of boldish looking. WTF. Oh and my printer that I prayed thought was dead has come back to life. I love my flat screen and am considering sending a sacrifice to the computer gods. Do you think they like ponchos?

And this...I found this quiz ovah in Maine and thought...hmmm, what else do I have to do (certainly not anything tangible, not these past few days, anyway) and so I clicked

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


At first I was a little indignant, I mean...a mazda? Why not a ferrari? Oh, yeah. Because I'm so NOT a ferrari. I am embracing my inner mazdaishness. Except for the everyday chores part.

And you are?

No comments: