Friday, January 14, 2005

The list from H - E - Double Hockey Sticks

3 names you go by:
1. Jenn
2. Momma
3. Jenny

3 screen names you have:
1. jenny
2. littlewonder
3. loonponder

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm openminded
2. I'm a fairly good cook
3. I'm not a girly girl

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I'm forgetful
2. I procrastinate (numbers one and two are a deadly combination)
3. I get flustered in a public speaking type of environment

3 things that scare you:
1. Not being able to keep my kids safe
2. spiders
3. butterflies (at this point I'd like to thank Lisa for freaking me right the hell out with her new blog design)

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Some caffiene
2. This computer
3. Chapstick, actually it's some tangerine flavored stuff from EMS, but I cannot live without it.

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. New dolphin earrings (a gift from my son)
2. A Patriots Hoodie
3. comfy, fuzzy socks

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Audioslave
3. Linkin Park

3 of your favourite songs at present:
1. Pain by Jimmy Eat World
2. Look What You've Done by Jet
3. Over and Over by Nelly & Tim McGraw

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. saving ALOT of money
2. taking a photography class
3. staying organized

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. respect
2. a best friend
3. laughter

2 truths and a lie:
1. I was attacked by a swan.
2. I am allergic to scallops.
3. I ran cross country in high school.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. biceps
2. nice teeth/great smile
3. muscle-y back, not too much with the muscles but NO back flab

3 things you just can't do:
1. a cartwheel
2. balance my checkbook
3. the New York Times Crossword puzzle

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. blogging
3. being a hockey/soccer mom

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Watch a good movie
2. Take a long weekend type of vacation in Vermont
3. Watch a football game with a group of friends

3 careers you're considering:
I am SO not considering any careers.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Grand Cayman
2. Yellowstone
3. Alaska

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Gillian
2. Ben
3. Maggie

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Learn to waterski
2. Visit all 50 states
3. Watch my grandchildren swim in the lake I live on

2 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Kate
2. Michelle

No comments: