Sunday, January 30, 2005

I saw that Tash had done this and now Jennifer too. And seeing as how copying the neighborhood thing was easier than being original I thought I'd copy this too. So, please go and post something funny. Who knows, you might find it here too ;)

First Car
firstcar
It was more a gold/mustard color though. And no back window louvers (or pretend supercharger type thing on the hood.)

Place I grew up
whereigrewup

Place I live now
whereilivenow

Name
myname
I decided not to post the mostly naked pics of JLo. But is that *gag* sperm????


Grandmother's Name
grammysname
It was Aurora.

Favorite Food
favoritefood

Favorite Drink
favoritedrink
Favorite Song
brand
Okay, I went with an old favorite here because I cannot imagine NOT loving this song...*Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be*

Favorite Smell
butterscotch

Favorite Shoes
favoriteshoes
Pretty close, except mine aren't mules. And they're red.

Okay, I forgot to post what the hell this is. You do a google image search for your answers to the picture headings. You're supposed to post the very first picture you find, but that was bogus because most of my answers were totally indecipherable by just looking at the first pictures. So I cheated.

No comments: