Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself? Just one? Hmm... making it tough, with the 'just one'. Damn, I guess I'll say my humbleness. Or maybe my supersmartness at making up words that end with 'ness'.

Soup - What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? Shit, I have to go look....Biolage shampoo and presently Aussie conditioner (purchase inspired by Jennifer a few months back) until I run out, then I'll hit the hairdresser stepsister up for the employee discount at the salon.

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it. Okay, in Moulin Rouge - when Ewan McGregor sings 'Your Song' upstairs in her bedroom - the whole song = goosebumps.

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why? Broccoli - because I like how it looks like a tree. Dumb, I know - but what do I care?

Dessert - If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go? An hour and a half doesn't get you too far around these parts - mostly Boston suburbs and the like, so I'd have to head east to the Cape (Cod) and stay in Truro or Wellfleet or somewhere like that. Otherwise I'm wanting to go to Vermont, but that tips the trip scale at about 3 hours.

No comments: