Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with? Hey, this must've jinxed me. Right now I have a 101 degree fever, a beautiful cough, a killer headache and totally stuffed up nose.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet? Black, grey and navy blue.

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? Comfortable.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? The Amazing Race. I probably couldn't hang on the really physical portions of the race, towards the end it seems to get really hard, but it looks like a blast.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? That would be Christmas. I love the way my house feels when it's all decorated. I love when I find just the right gift for someone, the family get togethers all that stuff.

No comments: