Tuesday, January 25, 2005

4-7 more inches predicted for tomorrow with unspecified higher amounts predicted for my county. They haven't cancelled school yet. I'm supposed to work.

I'm suffering from grouchy-itis. My kids are also stricken with the same affliction.

Blogger hasn't been letting me post. "Alert" it says. Alert this, jerks.

Only saw one accident today. Husband is in critical condition with above mentioned grouchy-itis. He spun out and hit a snow bank today. No damage, no injury. As he pulls away he looks in the rearview mirror to see someone else doing the EXACT same move.

Weatherman : Blah, blah, lots of snow, morning commute, evening commute, more in X county, blah blah.

Me: *excited giggle*

Husband: What's so funny? what are you laughing at? That isn't funny. I'm so sick of ....blah, blah, blah....

Me: Sorry. *giggle*


P.S. My netflix movies are late. Grrrr.

No comments: