Thursday, January 13, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have? This is so boring it almost is embarrassing. But I'm picking consumer reports. zzzzzz. Hey wake up - it isn't that boring.

Soup - Describe your bathroom (furnishings, colors, etc.). My bathroom, newly painted purple with darker purple trim. The fixtures are almond and the so unhip brass. It's too bad, but chrome and white just never did much for me. The shower curtain? Plaid purple, green and yellowish. It's linen. Hardwood floor. The room is big for a house the size of ours, but I love it. It's so bright due, in no small part, to the three windows (with wooden blinds). It's the only bathroom in the house.

Salad - What does the shape of a triangle make you think of? Recycling.

Main Course - Name 3 things or activities that you consider to be luxuries. Someone to clean your home or cook your meals. A really nice boat and sleeping in.

Dessert - What was the last really great movie you watched? I'm indecisive so I'm giving you three. Donnie Darko, City of God and Kill Bill Volume II.

No comments: