Thursday, November 11, 2004

Why did the monkey and pickle cross the road?

To eat a basket.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Monkey.

Monkey who?

Monkey you.

Chris Rock, you better watch your back. HAH! For the love of god girlie, stop with the jokes. Sure they were amusing the first 78 times but it's time to freshen up the routine. :)

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on the Santa advise. I was leaning toward keeping on with the party line so it was nice to get some new phrases to throw in with my usual goop.

Well the holiday has begun, Veteran's Day. So a quasi-holiday. Not to belittle anyone's service to their country but y'know what I mean. The boy is having a friend from school over and I have to run interference for him with the girlie so I'm making cookies with her and whatever else will keep her out of their Yugioh, beyblade, playstation free for all.

I took the boy to The Incredibles last night. Has anyone else seen it?

No comments: