Friday, November 12, 2004

Ripped From the Headlines

TWO TO FOUR INCHES ACROSS

NORTHERN RHODE ISLAND AND INTERIOR SOUTHEASTERN MASSACHUSETTS
AND BLOCK ISLAND...AND THREE TO FIVE INCHES ACROSS SOUTHERN
RHODE ISLAND AND SOUTH COASTAL MASSACHUSETTS. SOME EXTRA TIME
AND CAUTION IS ADVISED AS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST ACCUMULATING
SNOW OF THE SEASON OVER MUCH OF THE FORECAST AREA.

I just got the kids their snow boots today!
Please let it be true, please, please, please.
The only bad thing is that they are still in my trunk, meaning I have to run out
into the sleet in my PJs to grab them.


Well, yesterday there was no broken glass. Today's casuality was one ceramic
pumpkin tealight holder thing.

Can't win 'em all.

I just got "Supersize Me" from Netflix and I'm going to bundle up on my couch with my Ghirardelli hot chocloate, which I highly recommend by the way, a fleece pillow and blanket and my new furry purple socks and I will wait for the *tink tink tink* of sleet to turn into the quiet of the first snow.

I'm not sure about this whole Firefox thing, the fonts and margins on this typing page are all screwed up along with the appearance (on my computer anyway) of the sidebar. I'll mess with it another time. I hear fleecy things acallin'.

No comments: