Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What do you think is the perfect age to get married? To have a first child? To retire? Ideally I'd say 25 to get married, 25-27 for the baby and I'd want to retire at 60, that is, if I had a real job.

Soup
If you could change occupations tomorrow, what would you want to do for a living? A movie critic. To watch movies all day and then throw my opinion out there and *kaching* a paycheck. Sounds heavenly.

Salad
What does the color green make you think of? Shit, I almost wrote salad before I realized that this was the 'salad' portion of the feast, subliminal suggestion I think. I have to clear my mind, which shouldn't take long, let me move on... Okay, back now, I'd have to say leaves, nature, the outdoors. I'm looking around my bedroom which is a shade of green that I absolutely love and I'm thinking it's a color that sort of relaxes and calms me.

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you over the last year that you didn't expect? Well, I didn't think I'd ever keep any sort of journal for longer than two days, so this blog thing is kind of a surprise. Not to mention the blogfriends I've met.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss? Well, first kiss or first real kiss? First kiss, First Grade. Mark L. was the kisser and I was the stunned Kissee. If I had known how absolutely gorgeous he would grow up to be...

No comments: