Saturday, November 13, 2004

And if you've no place to go....

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Well, the snow is here. Those pictures I've posted down below were taken at 7:20 a.m. because god forbid we don't just throw our snow pants on and get the hell outside to run around and make snow angels. :)

So nice that the first snow wasn't a wimpy dusting that just barely coats the roof and grass. And even better that the husband was home to take a shift outside with the kids. He generally plows and I get to wrassle with the snow clothes all by my lonesome.

The pictures I've been posting in the header are ones I've been taking of the pond we live on. I'm trying to keep with a seasonal theme, sort of, until they get really boring and plain, like say with no snow and no purdy leaves.


No comments: