Sunday, November 21, 2004

Turkeys and Crisps


Em, Here are the turkeys! Posted by Hello

Ever since I switched over to Firefox the pictures up there haven't been posting. Grrrr. But I guess they just don't show up for visitors because they show up on my screen so I have no idea who sees what.

*Idea* If you are visiting and don't mind leaving me a comment could you let me know if you can see the picture (not the one in this post) above the blog title? Much appreciated. :)

The cranberry crisp recipe:

Pour three cups of cranberries into a 10" pie plate. Cover with 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of nuts.

In a seperate bowl mix 1/2 cup of melted butter with 1 cup of sugar. Add 2 eggs and 1 cup of flour and (very important ingredient coming up) add 1 teaspoon of orange peel. Pour this batter over the top of the cranberry mix and bake at 325 degrees for one hour.

This is delicious served with whipped cream. Might be good warm with vanilla ice cream too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: