Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? I'd have to say Diet Coke tied with Pina Colada. Only one of which I drink daily.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. A pink Patriots hat, a rubber band ball and a wooden truck painted by the girlie.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? I'd have to say a seven point five. I haven't told my husband about this blog. (Does he think I'm up here playing Solitaire???) and if you hurt my feelings I might just stew and not tell you and then just sweep it under the rug instead of confronting the feeling-hurter (this isn't directed to anyone who reads this, it's someone on the outside) On the other hand, I'm finding that I only have myself to blame if I don't speak up more. And I don't worry about saying just the right thing too much anymore.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? Okay, I can't think of any but I have one pet peeve that I'm going to share.... Street names. Why, why, why must every developer in town name their cul-de-sac after their children/grandkids/dog? I've seen enough Tyler Lane, Katie's Way, and the latest ChrisJenn Brooke Place to last a lifetime. Huh? Was Maple Street taken?

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down

Stress = money issues, the new kid having trouble in school issue and the Why didn't my mother call to wish my girlie a Happy Birthday yesterday issue.

Comfort = coloring with the girl, watching my son play sports, a good book, the beach on a sunny day.

No comments: