Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It seems as if my going Christmas Shopping has become a rain dance of sorts.

Every time I go it rains. And by rain I mean torrential downpours.

If I told my husband my little theory he'd say it was god was crying just thinking about our checking account balance.

On the bright side, in the world of free toys...

The girlie was given a FREE Herbie zipzap car yesterday. Just because the man in the store thought she was cute and since the package was opened...presto. Small presents from men are a way of life for her already...she's been given a dollar from the full serve gas man (actually two different men, two different times), hockey puck at a Bruins game, polished rocks at the gem store and so on. It appears I'm raising a future kept woman. High aspirations I have.

And after all maybe god should be crying. When the Amazon order was delivered today there were three books for me and only one small thing for the kids. oops. But I wanted to choose my book club book early. Has anyone read "The Last Days of Dogtown" by Anita Diamant? Any of the six of you who visit me? Well, maybe eight.

No comments: