Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well, that was a good lesson to learn. When you find yourself in a snit about something and want to fire off an email, make sure they aren't going to be able to access your unedited thoughts along with the email. That being said, I'm curious to see what Sunday's game will be like.

Is it bad to wish your daughter would quit the Daisy Scouts after only three meetings?

I am pleasantly surprised that Christmas is only 44 days away.

Sadly, Laguna Beach's second season ended last night. And by sadly I mean with tears. I totally cried.

Hey guess what....the husband's company, the one that was in a little bit of trouble?

Yeah, well the Federales just "slapped contractor XXXXXXXX Inc. with a civil complaint Wednesday, charging it with defrauding the government on 224 federally-funded road building projects between 1995 and 2003."

My, my, my.

No comments: