Monday, November 21, 2005

VW tagged me with a quick and painless meme...here goes:

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

Virtually never. Unless we have 6 a.m. ice time which requires a 4:45 wake up time. Although, my son usually wakes up on his own for those....too excited for the full sheet practices I guess....so I just set it as a backup.

2. What time do you set it for?

Um. 4:45. But that's only occasionally because usually the husband has early morning ice duty.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?

Nope.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

No, I don't wake up grouchy. Usually.

5. It’s time to spread some “It’s Blogcess” linky love.

Instead of spending my time here on this cute little flat screen Dell reading and typing I've been spending my time here on this cute little flat screen Dell uploading and ordering pictures and calendars and christmas gifts and such.

The girlie has a bonus day of school tomorrow because of some Friday mixup so I'll be free for three and a half hours. FREE. Of course, it may be my one last opportunity to shop daughterless so I'm taking full advantage. Target, 9:00 a.m. Be There.

No comments: