Friday, May 06, 2005

When I grow up...

Lisa got me. The occupational hazard of the internet. HAHHAHA.

What follows is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

If I could be a scientist...

If I could be a farmer...

If I could be a musician...

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...

If I could be a gardener... I'd love the dirt under my nails but I'd be sad to be planting somewhere besides my own home.

If I could be a missionary...

If I could be a chef...

If I could be an architect...I'd design the perfect post and beam or log cabin for our property in Maine.

If I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...

If I could be a librarian...I'd scoff up all of the new books before the rest of y'all.

If I could be an athlete...

If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an innkeeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...

If I could be a backup dancer...

If I could be a llama-rider...

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

If I could be a midget stripper...

If I could be a proctologist...

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...

If I could be an actor...

If I could be a judge...

If I could be a Jedi...

If I could be a mob boss...

If I could be a backup singer...

If I could be a CEO...

If I could be a movie reviewer...I would be loving the free popcorn and movies galore. Heaven.

If I could be a monkeys uncle...who say's I'm not?? Ah, I'd have to be a monkey's aunt. Oops.

If I could be a CSI...

If I could be a computer nerd... I would delight in the super cool look of my little site here.

If I could be a Kindergarten teacher...

I'm supposed to pass this one on but by god I think just about everyone has been tagged, well, not everyone but my internet circle is not THAT big guys....I'm sure I can find some sucker body to send it to....

No comments: