Monday, May 02, 2005

Sunday

In a fit of laziness I allowed my daughter to plaster my arms (and me hers) with temporary tattoos as I laid on the couch and read a book.

The crab is in fact dead. (did I mention this??? only a hundred times or so.) So I purchased a replacement fish for my son and a replacement bottom feeding (too lazy to clean the tank that much) fish for me. The son's replacement has already bitten the dust. Is it THAT bad here???

Could it be any more rainy?? My neighbors quit building their house and have used all of the wood to construct an ark.

Mondays should be easy, a slow transition into the week. Instead it is the single busiest day of the week for me. Ugh. And we, gluttons for punishment that we are, signed the girlie up for a learn to skate session. On Mondays. I'd be miserable but she is so damn excited it's totally of contagious.

I don't know if any of you checked this blog last night but there was alot more to this post, too much more. A big argument about something so stupid it defies belief followed by some introspection, intospection that could be a bit detritmental to my mental health. I typed and typed and then hit publish. I went downstairs, did some laundry, read a book then came back up and edited it all away. So if you came by, it wasn't your imagination and if not, well, maybe you'll hear the not so happy tale another day. And maybe not.

And on that note, it is a sunny beautiful day and I'm off to make breakfast which consists of pouring cereal into a bowl and if they're lucky a little sunny delight. A regular gourmet I am.

No comments: