Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Musical Meme

The total volume of music files on my computer.
2.25 GB or 1.5 days or 577 songs and counting

The last CD I bought was.
The Spongebob Squarepants Soundtrack

Song playing right now.
Down Down Baby - Nelly -Shuffled the Itunes and that's what came up.

Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me, in no particular order.
"Hey Jude" - The Beatles- My favorite Beatles song and just last week my mom told me it was my dad's favorite too. Makes it even nicer.
"Tupelo Honey" - Van Morrison-Love It.
"Santa Monica" - Everclear - Another favorite
"Sweet Baby James" - James Taylor - Playing in the delivery room and after my son was born and the nurses were coming in and out of the room, feeling chatty as their shifts were just starting and they kept singing along.
"Brandy, you're a fine girl" - Three Dog Night, I think. Another one I like.

Who are you tagging and why?
Jen - just because.
Kate - because she got a new camera and now she must pay the price
Blackbird - curious.
Katy - because she wants pictures of us not just once but EVERY Friday.

You can all blame this woman: Lisa

No comments: