Thursday, May 19, 2005

I am so accomplished. *Pats self on back*

The shelves are scrubbed, the floor too, the fish tank cleaned, the house vacuumed, the bathroom cleaned, the dishwasher emptied and the rest of the kitchen clean. Beds are made and dinner is set to be cooked. My son's room is a disaster though as a Lego Plaza is under construction and my room naturally falls into the marginally clean category.

What's not done? The laundry. Dear god I hate to fold and put away clothes.

Plus I planted a bunch of flowers outside, cold weather and frost warnings be damned.

I'm going to try to convince my husband the kids should have a tree house. He's got nothing going on and he's like a lost soul waiting for the next project to fall into his lap. Well, plop. Here it is...a treehouse. I doubt I'll be successful but it will be a valiant effort, that much I can guarantee.

P.S. Leaving soon for the big geek extravaganza known as.... HAH! Like I even have to be specific.

No comments: