Friday, May 20, 2005

A long time ago....

Star Wars did not disappoint. At least it didn't disappoint me. I haven't read any real reviews or rants from the real FANS, the ones who will slam a movie because the color of Anakin's robe has changed by one shade or that the Wookies spoke with the wrong accent. I'd see it again, in fact I will see it again. This weekend.

And being a smart girl, I scoped the movie out for my son (which is why I'll be going back this weekend). It got a PG-13 rating and I heard terrible tales of bloodshed and violence. I expected far worse. A little gross at the end when he goes all Vaderish but otherwise not too bad.

I missed the Apprentice finale, but found I didn't care. I also missed the CSI finale, which since I don't watch the show, only cared to see because Quentin Tarantino was directing and no matter how much I try to dislike him he's made three of my favorite movies and a few more that are just plain enjoyable.

My big birthday celebration is tomorrow. Plans? None that I'm aware of. Am a little jealous of Tara for having the month long thing going on when I'm barely eeking out 24 hours. My kids have a birthday party to attend tomorrow evening, it's a 'parents stay at the party' party. Hurray. Can you feel the excitement? Me neither. And today???? Grocery Shopping. This is a girl who knows how to live, my friends.

No comments: