Sunday, September 19, 2004

Wedded Bliss

It went off without a hitch. At least as far as I was concerned. No fisticuffs or confrontations. It was short and the words of the day were "Can I get you another drink?" Which was answered with a resounding 'YES!!' After many raspberry Stoli & Sprites and one very smooth Kamikaze we called it a day and drove to the newlyweds house for pizza and shoe removal. The shoes, which killed my feet, garnered many compliments and therefore were entirely worth the pain. But my girlie won the shoe pain competition with two blisters on her itty bitty pinkie toes.

The bride seems so very nice. Hard not to like her. But seeing as I was drinking, although not in the slurry 'iluvu' stage, I'll withhold judgement until we meet under more sober circumstances.

Off to bed, then busstop, school, work, busstop, school, home for dinner and homework, hockey and home. Ahhh....Mondays.

No comments: