Friday, September 17, 2004

27 hours and counting

I had forgotten how good finding the perfect pair of shoes can make you feel. Now I cannot wait for this stinking wedding because it's the only place I have to wear my incredible new shoes. The stinking wedding....tomorrow. At noon. Hopefully there will be pictures aplenty.

I never did tell the story of the Brother in Law and quite frankly I'm allowing myself only one emotionally draining post per week and that quota has been filled. The husband has the rehersal dinner tonight and a poker game afterwards. Would be nice if they told both my husband and his sister (who's also a bridesmaid) what time the rehersal dinner is and where. They aren't returning phone calls apparently. Maybe it's off and then I can return the waffle maker I got them. And yes, I did honestly get them a waffle maker. The only things left on the registry were either too expensive or, like, one black bath mat. And as much as I dislike the guy I'm not giving a bath mat as a wedding gift, after all, she hasn't done anything to offend. So let them make waffles. Plus, I love my waffle maker. And my daughter loves to say "And in the morning - I'm makin' waffles". Repeated Shrek watchers will understand.

No comments: