Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I tried to do an audioblogger post today and right after I dialed it - kaput - the cell phone battery died. I guess it wasn't meant to be. *Sigh*

Tonight's the finales for both Big Brother and Amazing Race. I have to work and won't be home until about midnight. Ah the joy of the gainfully employed. A snippet of what I might hear tonight - "The width of the driveway remains 9 feet but the width of shoulders have been adjusted to 1 foot on either side reducing the amount of fill required for the project. Because of the reduction a water quality certificate from DEP isn't necessary." *Yawn*

My son is hating school this year and I'm finding myself at a loss for cheering him up today. It's getting exhausting, this finding the bright side of a boring day of school. I bought him a new pencil. I'm really grasping. He says it's boring. Well, only 10 more years to go kiddo. He's doing his homework in the morning before school so he doesn't have to do it when he gets home in the afternoon. At least he's thinking.

No comments: