Sunday, September 19, 2004

Babysitting

My husbands ideas for taking the kids off my hands so I can get some work done:

1. After I put in a movie (Mouse and the Motorcycle) and set them up he comes in the house and says "Mom's going to work upstairs, I'll be outside if you need anything."

2. Sitting in the big chair at the bottom of the stairs and telling the kids that he's not going to take them anywhere and what do they want to do? Color? No. Hmmmm. What can he do without leaving the chair? I know, tell my son - Don't do that. Don't sit on the furniture like that, why aren't you listening? Then start yelling.

My response....

1. What's easier coming upstairs to ask for a drink/snack/whatever - or going outside to find your dad while he finishes what he's doing before having to come in to play waiter?

2. Get your butt out of the chair.

Back to work....

No comments: