Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A New and Improved Day


Me with the kids, camping on the Cape Posted by Hello

Actually, even yesterday with the maudlin emotional post wasn't too bad either.

The mystery of the missing tape has not been solved. Maybe it'll surprise me like that twenty dollar bill I found in my camera case earlier today. Yippee!

I just ordered a bunch of prints from my digital pictures (yes I am a keeper of the old fashioned photo album, no scrapbooking, just boring old page after page of pictures) and was so excited to finally get a decent picture of me with my kids. Well, this one was taken from the hood of the truck using the timer and upon posting it here I notice that miss smartypants picture taker (who sometimes goes by the name of jenny) focused brilliantly on the woods off to our right.

"Today, the Board of Governors confirmed that NHL teams will not play until the current Collective Bargaining Agreement is replaced," said Bruins' President Harry Sinden. "As a result, the opening of training camps will be delayed and the start of the 2004-05 regular season is in jeopardy. The League has our full support as we take this difficult but necessary step toward creating a new economic system that will ensure that our fans will continue to enjoy Bruins hockey at an affordable price."

Hold on Harry, continue to see the Bruins at an affordable price??? Is $45.00 for the 'nosebleed, drunk guys, back against the wall' seats an affordable price? Or would those be the $90.00 'hey I can see from down here' seats? And like they're worried about their fans. Please they don't give a thought to the look my son will have when we tell him that they couldn't agree on how to split up the money so now no one gets to play. Maybe we'll use the money we just saved not going to the see the B's to go catch a Pats game.

No comments: