Saturday, September 25, 2004

Now this is progress....

Wicked fast clean (or mostly) floors

Plastic Containers for every damn thing

Fun with Shampoo and Soap

Wicked fast clean (or mostly) bathroom and camper

Less Ruined Clothes

I'm a big fan of progress. If I can save time and make life even one iota easier for myself at a reasonable price I'm there.

Although, with that being said, what I enjoy most of all is going up to Maine and camping where we have no electricity, heat, water or bathrooms (we have sort of a privy toilet right now, behind a tarp). The cabin we plan to build will have gas lights, a woodstove, a pitcher pump and an outhouse. So I guess I also enjoy a vacation from progress too. And to be truthful, I pack the squishable snacks in one of those containers, wipe the tables down with those fast wipes and when I come home I get stains out of the kids clothes and let them have fun with shampoo in the nice hot bath.

I make no sense.

No comments: