Monday, March 20, 2006

Okay, so say you're going to create some leprechaun mischief. Don't make a big toothpaste smiley face on the bathroom mirror. Whatta mess. And the girlies effort to clean it up, as you know - a surprise, to help me...well, she took a bath towel and smeared it all over the mirror and turned the bath towel gummy with blue Sparkle Fun Flavor Crest.

eh, it's the thought that counts, right? at least she tried - i'd rather have that than no help at all (which would be a hint to my son, and seeing as he doesn't read this blog it's falling on deaf ears...oh wait...even if I holler it out it still falls on deaf ears, damn that testosterone induced selective hearing).

Thinking about going to see Failure to Launch? No? HAH. Me neither. But my friend, she was needing some comedy (and wow, there was zilcho worth seeing anyway, but I digress) and so, I gave her grief because that's what friends do and then acquiesed. Because, truth be told, I could care less what movie I see when we go out. The point is the going out. With her. No drinks because she's pregnant. Little does she know I'm already itching to hold that baby. eeeek. i. can't. wait!

And then I read her post about us going out, which I have sworn I won't link her until she's ready to come out of the blog closet, so you all will just have to believe me when I say it was one of the nicest things I've evah, evah read. Much love to you, C.

The rest of the weekend was a blur of hockey games (woot for the boy and his hat trick on Saturday! and for the way, even though they lost, he skated on Sunday) and a baby shower and a(nother) hockey party/cookout.

I am a stellar underacheiver in the world of knitting. I was trying to knit 2 purl 2 and could not remember for the life of me what i was doing the minute i looked away. I've switched my pattern to something a little more idiot proof. We'll see how I do.

No comments: