Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I thought I was doing so well...

This morning, the kids are getting along...things are going well.

I leave the house with time to spare. I will actually be EARLY getting to work.

As I'm walking in to the girlie's school, I look down.

Slippers.


oof. the school nurse just called.
low grade fever, stomache and head ache. 45 minutes until dismissal. he's going to tough it out.
please send non-vomiting illness thoughts my way, they'd be much appreciated.

I've been playing with this alot. I'm using pictures of the kids and dog and whatever else I have in the My Photos folder. Thanks to Show and Tell there are tons of pictures of random objects that are coming in pretty handy.

I was busy racking my brain trying to think of some sort of game to go along with the cards and my friend whalloped me on the head with common sense and said 'how about a game like War?'. D'oh. I've added a few extra cards that with special instructions (Person to fold the most laundry wins automatically! - or maybe just 'give your opponent the top two cards from your deck') but I'm going with the war idea.

Must go prepare for the arrival of sick boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best. I hate when the kids get sick.