Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood. Fisher Price Happy Houseboat (which I still have by the way). Ah, the times I spent with Mad Boy and Cowboy Dad diving off the diving board while Cute Blonde Girl and Old Fashioned Mommy lounged on the deck and the Captain, all dressed in white plastic finery, who steered the ship safely through mountains of Mr. Bubble.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be? Airfare. Wouldn't it be great to just be able to jump on a plane, like a free ferry, and just go wherever the heck you want?

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other? 3.14. What the hell, I can't count the licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop and you want me to count thoughts???

Main Course
Name something you believe in 100%. How much my mom loves me. I could never have imagined how much you could love your children and to know that she feels the same about me, well, it kind of knocks me over.

Dessert
List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a "good deed." Good deeds, eh? I hate to sound crass but I don't know what exactly constitutes a good deed and even then I don't keep a tally. Or maybe I'm just a bitch and have only done two good deeds all year. Could be.

No comments: