Sunday, December 05, 2004

The bathroom, she is a-painted

Holy freakin' purple. Somehow I lost the curtain rods so my new curtains remain all wrinkled up in the shopping bag and because I can't put up the curtains I refuse to put up the shower curtain and all the rest of the bathroomy stuff.

I'm sick, coughing with a 'tuffy nose. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with standing outside in the rain at the Patriot's game last Sunday for 3 and 1/2 hours. It's the girlie, she climbs into our bed every night and shares my pillow. Plus I am always freakin' kissing that girl. And seeing as she's been sick you'd think I'd lay off the smooching, but no way. It's the dimples man. A mommy can't resist the dimples.

Well, on that note, with 1 hour and forty five minutes of sleep under my belt from last night I'm off to bed. Well, maybe a movie or part of one first but then bed. G'nite.

No comments: