Saturday, September 03, 2005

Tuesday it begins...the waking up and functioning. The lunches. Clothes that match.

All things this weekend will have absolutely NOTHING to do with school. Precisely how it should be. We hit a rough patch last week, with me wanting school to begin and NOW, but I'm back to my senses. I'm very, very happy we begin after labor day and not before.

Due to the upcoming video game/TV time limits that must be imposed I allowed the boy to play Gameboy yesterday. For hours and hours. And even took him to EB Games so that he could spend his money foolishly and feed his addiction.

We watched Escape to Witch Mountain last night. It was a HUGE hit. My son did comment however that the movie must have been made at least seven years ago though because the cars were really different and the graphics were kind of funky. Oh, those jaded CGI kids.

Today we're heading to New Hampshire to visit our long lost friends. I'm more excited to see them then I thought I'd be. Must miss them. Alot.

Tomorrow is a giant pool party. With a trampoline. And a huge swingset thing. And grownups that make us laugh.

And Monday we will relax at home. Maybe canoe around the pond and cookout. Or maybe visit the inlaws and cookout. You get the idea.

I'm sorry that I've been a crappy blogger lately. I sit down to post and I try to think and (some of you won't be surprised at this) NOTHING. No coherent thought comes to mind. Certainly nothing worth posting. I'm using two toothpastes now, because somedays I feel like extra scope is where it's at. See, you almost fell asleep there. Or clicked the X. Did you click the X? I wouldn't blame you....it's kind of boring here lately, but that's good too. Regularly scheduled posting will return soon.

No comments: