Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh and this....this was the find of the century at the yard sale.









A Barbie Power Wheels Jeep...shown here with the girlie and her best friend.

I am wondering if A History of Violence will be good. Looks kind of promising.

I was all set to hate, hate, hate my book club choice, Atonement. And while I don't love it totally, it's much better than I expected and now I'm in a rush to finish it so the ending isn't all spoiled on Friday.

Samwise Gamgee is on Prison Break now. Just not the same.

My son will be goalie in the first hockey game of the season. I'm a little bit sick with worry.

The girlie has a rash. A semi-permanent rash apparently. I forget the name, some very medical term, but it's harmless and only lasts 10 to 12 weeks. So it should be gone by January. Unless it's something else, the doctor wasn't a hundred percent sure on the diagnosis. The best part...this red area we noticed on her ankle that's different from all the rest of the spots? He warned me to watch it like a hawk as he's deeply concerned about Lyme Disease. Super.

Well, off to iron the outfit for school pictures and watch my IQ spiral downward while watching Laguna Beach. G'nite.

No comments: