Friday, March 18, 2005

See what happens if I read even one news website? Sorry.

Somehow, this never occured to me...

And maybe, just maybe, the government could stay out of this....
And it all started because of Jose Canseco??? I mean c'mon.

Why aren't they tested? Civil liberties? Home Depot drug tests their employees. If you don't want to be tested, work elsewhere. Right? Well, if you don't want to be tested Mr. McGwire, go elsewhere. Does he still play? I don't even know. But I'm sure he could find a job doing something else. It's not his godgiven right to play baseball. Or maybe he can, but just in a saturday softball league somewhere. Tighten up the reins pro baseball. The players have too much power.

Other than those pressing issues, not much happening here. Going to color my hair today, a reptile show at the school, a surprise birthday party for a friend. That's it.

No comments: