Friday, March 25, 2005

I guess I'd have to say I was surprised at just how important your emails and comments were to me the past two days. Lucky is how I felt. Lucky and soothed. Which surprised me, pleasantly. Thanks to all of you who took a minute to jot something down for me. It meant alot.

And now, back to the really important stuff.

Boston Rob. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Oh, wait. I don't know what comes after 999 kagillion. Seriously, I have a huge crush on a lying, cheating, scheming fellow from down the road a bit.

Survivor. THANK GOD - James is outta here. Phew. He was too much nostril for me to take. I'm also really liking Stephanie and Bobby Jon (also known as Jesus) and hope Stephanie didn't screw herself with the wishy washy vote.

Today is again, busy. Hockey this morning, supposed to go to the movies but the warm weather might dictate an alternate activity (hey, it's supposed to be 55. Don't laugh Kate, it's a heatwave) and then off to Providence tonight to watch the son skate between the periods of a Providence Bruins game. The P. Bruins are the farm team for the real Bruins, which have alot of time off presently. His team is SO damn excited. Me too.

And finally, Blackbird has another photo meme up for today. I'll be posting my pic later, won't you join us?

No comments: