Thursday, March 17, 2005

Do-It-Yourself Meme

For Blackbird, who gently suggested that I had exceeded the quota of spring/summer pictures and discussion for the week. And by gently suggesting, I mean not so gently and with exclamation points. The meme, per her suggestion, is a pic of your kitchen sink....so c'mon and play along...(this could be an easy way out of Photo Friday Kate :) )



Well, here it is in all its glory. My kitchen sink. A note to anyone thinking about remodeling....a tall faucet and a deep sink equal alot of splatter. Be prepared for the constant wipe down. That being said, I love my kitchen. I wish I had a scanner so you guys could see what it used to look like. Mauve wallpaper, awkward corner, plywood cabinets with no insulation so that when opening a cabinet door a cool breeze would waft out. Did I mention the random lightbulb in a bottom cabinet? It worked. But why? Never mind all that...it's all gone now. The mickey mouse glass. From McDonald's. It's my favorite. I have no great love for Mickey or McDonalds but I love that damn cup. Posted by Hello

No comments: