Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Here fishy fishy....

I'm a fool. I can't help it. Fish. We're getting fish. I don't even like fish. Didn't I call my husband something like, suckah! last night? Karma, I guess, because that term totally applies to me today.

Well, the Easter candy is half gone. Sadly it's only my daughter's half that's gone thanks to the dogs. This will go over well when she sees my son busting into his candy after school.

And yes, still crushing on Boston Rob - even after his poor spear throwing attempt and especially because after he blew by the accident scene he says to the host man "Uh, it's a race Phil."

My son has to do a project for Earth Day. He's got to make a habitat. His choice of habitat but he's got to research the environment and wildlife. The only time they have to go to the school library was cancelled to rehearse for the Earth Day show (don't ask....poems about rainfall and songs about garbage) - foolish. I know that I, uh, we could look for information online for him to read through, but maybe a chance to look at an actual book might be helpful.

No comments: