Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I clicked and the blogger page loaded. It's about time. Couldn't they warn us or something? What would be the harm in that???

Please, save me from the hell that is this on DVD.

Tonight is two hours of the Amazing Race, hopefully mostly of Boston Rob and then The Shield. A fine, entertaining evening. I've been ODing on Curb Your Enthusiasm and its driving the husband crazy.

I started reading the book club book, the one written by a member of the book club. I'd say so far so good - but that would be a lie. I don't like it. At all. Shit. Might make for an awkward evening.

The husband is filling out his coaching application for next season's hockey program and there's an essay question. HAHAHAHA! Suckah!

One day of eye medication left. One glorious day.

See you all tomorrow....

No comments: