Saturday, July 17, 2004

With the husband out of town we got up early this morning and hit two yard sales.  I love poking through other peoples goods to see if I can find a treasure or two.  I've found some really good things in the past, today it was just some Barbie clothes and a couple of Where's Waldo and Magic School Bus books.  
 
My husband is pretty much mortified that I would buy some one else's old stuff so I usually only go to two a year.  But one of the ones that I do go to is really a lot of fun.  It's an entire neighborhood, well, not the every house but about 75 -100 houses take part.  I go with a friend of mine, from about 8 am - 12 noon.  It's always the same weekend every year and this year we have a wedding to go to (husband is the best man) so I'm already in panic mode trying to schedule the time to go.
 
 

No comments: