Thursday, July 01, 2004

A box of chocolates

CWINDOWSDesktopGump.JPG
Forrest Gump!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Okay, I found this quiz on Words of Mikey and thought I'd give it a try. Forest Gump??!?!? Sweet irony. I think I am the last person in the free world who has not (and will not) see this movie. There are a few movies that just totally do zilch for me and then years go by and it seems as if everyone has seen them and I just won't based on principal (and complete lack of interest).

1. Forest Gump
2. Titanic
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. My big fat Greek wedding

I know number three is questionable because apparently it was really good, but I've made it this long and now I can't break the spell. And now I find out my true calling is to be in a movie where I would be a man who has never aged mentally after, say, the THIRD GRADE?? Super. Run Jenny Run. G'nite.

No comments: