Saturday, July 17, 2004

The Week in Review

At last, the week is over!!  Soccer camp, while fun, was from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. nightly and I'm so glad I'm not planning dinners for 4:00 anymore. Plus it rained for two of the nights and they only cancel in case of thunder and lightening (whimps) so that kinda stunk for him.  He totally loved it anyway and seemed to pick up a few good skills. 
 
My car is in the shop.  A cracked radiator.  Funny, I told my husband about a leaking antifreeze problem, oh, say, three months ago.  He takes my car to work for one  day and WHAMMO call the shop, it's gotta go in and NOW!  And now he tells me that a cracked radiator may be the least of my worries, some head gasket trouble.  Whatever.  Just sell it, please, please.  I hear a
Chevy Tahoe calling my name. jenny jenny .....come drive me.....  See you hear it too don't you??
 
I'm off to swim with the girlie....too nice to stay inside.

No comments: