Monday, July 12, 2004

Some Cheese with that Whine??

Wow, just read yesterday's post. Think the kids (and husband for that matter) were getting to me?

Today was busier than usual. Argued about the sitter's house this morning and like a light switch he went from screaming meanie to totally okay with going. Who knows what goes on in those brains of theirs. To the sitter's, then to work, back to the sitter's, then home, immediately cooked dinner (of the gourmet grilled cheese variety) then I walked to soccer camp with my kids and Fred. Well, upon arrival my daughter starts crying, she's hungry, she's thirsty, she's bored. Great. So, back home we walk, get the drinks, some popcorn, and sweatshirts (why on earth is it so cold in July??), drop the dog off, grab some markers and paper and walk on back.

Then, when we get home (husband is out trying on tuxedos for his brother's wedding) I try to put them to bed. After 1/2 hour with the girlie she was wide awake (and now it's 9:15) so my son volunteers to try and I go upstairs to start working. Just when I feel really fresh and awake (NOT!!). And I cannot put typing this meeting off for even one more night because I like to submit my work prior to the next meeting. So I just finished working and my husband went to bed angry because I had to work and the computer bugs him and now I'm going to bed but first I have to finish this (blogging is a requirement for right now) and then let the dogs out, then cover up all of the furniture because the lovely big dog, Baxter, will sleep and shed all over it, then put a load of clothes in.

Sorry, just had to whine to anybody who'd care to read it. Am working tomorrow night, will return Wednesday....Till then...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know how you feel :)